July 21, 2013

Stuttgart, Germany June 21st 2013 #BecauseWeCan

“Gimme the beat boys and free my soul… I wanna get lost in your Rock’n’Roll and drift away…”

Ahhh Sttutgart, Germany! Last time I walked around your streets I had one of the best nights of my life! One of the most amazing shows,  dream come true, kind of nights! “Gimme the beat boys and free my soul… I wanna get lost in your Rock’n’Roll and drift away…” Stuttgart 2008 Review! 

This was a show full of surprises and in Jon’s words “All kind of crazy shit happening tonight”!  The setlist was one thing that moved around, “Radio” was back! And I absolutely love the melody and lyrics to this song. Diehards will understand! “Yes he did! A long, long time ago, when a DJ, could grab you by your heart strings, pull it in, make you drive fast, and rock’n’roll all night long, oh DJ, let me hear it, one more time!” Radio Save my Life Tonight


But the highlight of the night for me was when this little rocker boy that was right beside us, got to his dad’s shoulder holding a sign saying “He Jon do you dare ROCK Wanted Dead or Alive with me” Jon saw him and smiled a couple times agreeing to it. His dad took him all the way to the first row and they took him up to the stage. It was so adorable how Jon reacted to him, even trying to speak German! And how they rocked the song together! They were both having fun and Jon was cracking up!
Here’s a video to it: Wanted Dead or Alive with Marco


Then we scored three new songs on encore plus a “Love’s the only Rule” most beautiful… one of the most amazing lyrics ever written by Bon Jovi “with my heart and my hand I say Sing… Ohhh Ohhhh …” and Jon finishing the song kneeling down and moving straight on to the intro of “Prayer” Holly epic! Did I mention I love this fucking band? Pardon my French, but I fucking do! 

May I just add God bless those black leather pants?! Hallelujah!!!!


Setlist: Water Made Me / Bad Name / Raise your Hands / Born to be my Baby / Radio Saved my Life Tonight / Runaway / It’s my Life / Because We Can / What About Now / We Got it Goin’ On / Keep The Faith / Superman Tonight / Lost Highway / Crash / Wanted Dead or Alive / Born to Follow / Who Says / Sleep When I’m Dead / Bad Medicine Encore: Amen / I’m with you / Army of One / Love’s the Only Rule / Livin’ on a Prayer 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. That was a fun and surprising concert!!!

    ReplyDelete